COLLEGE CHOICE 529 INVESTMENT PLAN : OXYGEN INVESTMENT PARTNERS : HOW TO INVEST IN HEDGE FUND.
College Choice 529 Investment Plan
- (Investment Planning) Since we are living longer it is important to not outlive your money
- (Investment Planning) Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles designed to help you reach and exceed your goals.
- (Investment Plans) Educational savings programs, usually sponsored by commercial banking institutions.
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- College (Latin: collegium) is a term most often used today in Ireland and the United States to denote a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution and in other English-speaking countries to refer to a secondary school in private educational systems.
- One providing higher education or specialized professional or vocational training
- An educational institution or establishment, in particular
- (within a university) A school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor’s degree
- the body of faculty and students of a college
- The right or ability to make, or possibility of making, such a selection
- appealing to refined taste; “choice wine”
- of superior grade; “choice wines”; “prime beef”; “prize carnations”; “quality paper”; “select peaches”
- the person or thing chosen or selected; “he was my pick for mayor”
- An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities
- A range of possibilities from which one or more may be selected
- * April 7—The first draft of Corpus Juris Civilis (a fundamental work in jurisprudence) is issued by Justinian I. * Justinian prohibits pagans from holding positions in public education. As a result the Academy at Athens, founded by Plato in 387 BC, is closed.
- 500 (five hundred) is the natural number following 499 and preceding 501.
Messina – Catastrofe Annunciata / Messina Mudslide Disaster – Vergogna!! Shame!!
People are furious. Just one storm caused such devastation, but they are not blaming the skies. Many are convinced this was a man-made disaster.
“There is a situation of widespread hydro-geological instability and that’s mainly because of unauthorised buildings in the Messina area, and many others in Italy. A serious plan is needed, rather than massive prestige projects, to invest in the safety of these zones, or other disasters will happen,” said President Napolitano, who toured the area. "
"Rather than massive prestige projects" means the Messina Bridge project. But, while the government has no money for serious plans of protection of the environment, Mr. Matteoli , minister of the Infrastructures, says "In january we will start building the bridge" !!!
The environmentalist group Legambiente said the island was "paying a very high price for destroying the land with huge, unregulated blocks of cement."
The city of Messina would be the site of one end of a controversial 10-billion euro ($14.5 billion) bridge linking mainland Italy to the Mediterranean island which the government says will be completed by 2016.
"We need a serious investment plan to increase safety — rather than grandiose public works — in this part of the country, or else tragedies like this one will happen again," said again President Giorgio Napolitano.
In the photo: Messina, August 8 – Demonstration against the Bridge project
Samsung Raises 2010 Investment Plan to Record 26 Trillion Won
Samsung Electronics announced it will increase its total investment in manufacturing facilities and research & development for 2010 to 26 trillion won, its largest annual investment outlay ever.
Approximately 18 trillion won will be invested in facilities including 11 trillion won for semiconductor manufacturing facilities and 5 trillion won to expand capacity for LCD panel production, while about 8 trillion will be invested in research & development.
Samsung also held a ground breaking ceremony for a new memory semiconductor fabrication plant, Line-16, at its Nano City Complex in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi Province today.
The decision to significantly increase facilities investment for 2010 was made to address indications of improving market conditions throughout the global consumer electronics and IT industries, while further strengthening Samsung’s leadership in memory semiconductors and LCD panels.
The ground breaking ceremony was attended by around 500 Samsung Electronics executives.
삼성전자가 17일 삼성나노시티 화성캠퍼스에서 ‘화성사업장 메모리 16라인 기공식’을 가졌다.
기공식에는 이건희 회장과 최지성 사장, 권오현 사장(반도체사업부장), 조수인 사장(메모리담당), 이상훈 사장(사업지원팀장), 윤주화 사장(경영지원실장)을 비롯한 사장단과 이재용 부사장, 임직원 등 500여명이 참석했다.
이에 앞선 현안보고에서 삼성전자는 반도체 11조원, LCD 5조원 등 시설투자와 R&D 투자8조원을 포함해 총 26조원 규모의 금년도 투자계획을 수립했다.
26조원 규모는 삼성전자의 연간 투자로는 사상 최대이다.
삼성전자가 이처럼 과감한 투자에 나서는 것은 올해 들어 글로벌 IT 경기가 호조를 보이고 있는 상황에서 적극적인 투자로 IT 시장의 주도권을 더욱 강화하기 위한 것이다.